Simployer's core task is to simplify, explain, clarify and streamline the complex. When designing for print, keep in mind that our graphic profile aim to be a simple and airy framework that allows the message itself to be as clear as possible.
- The composition should be experienced as simple and modern.
- Choose good pictures and illustrations that create attention, have a stopping effect and serve the message. Here you can download one or more of our own photos.
- Strive to use a lot of air (white space) both to portion text and let the message be clear.
Example of use from our annual report.
Placement of logo
- Place the logo in the upper left or lower right corner
- Please make sure white-space around the logo is correct, as stated here
Use of colors
- Our signature color is the dark blue in combination with white, and we aim at using the primary colors in all communication.
- Our accent colors are meant to either stand out or support the primary palette – not the other way around. See more under Colors.